Create immersive tours of your local area by uploading your 360° photos to Mapillary. People from around the world will be able to explore your favorite locations in stunning 3D.
How to create 360° street-level photos on Mapillary
- Connect a 360-degree camera to your phone via WiFi
- For walking use a selfiestick to keep the camera in upright position above your head.
- For driving use a tripod that you can attach to the roof.
- Use the Mapillary app to control the camera.
- Upload the photos from the Mapillary app once on WiFi.
Cameras to use