Use Mapillary images and data in ArcGIS Online.
Mapillary provides ground level imagery and map data that you can enable as feature layers.Start using today
Embed Street Level Photos Anywhere
Access Our Data For Geospatial Applications
Display Mapillary data in Vector Maps
Mapillary is available on the following mobile platforms.
- Android (4.0 and later)
- iOS (iOS 8 and later)
The following cameras can be controlled from the Mapillary iOS app. Android support coming soon.
- GoPro Hero3 Silver/Black
- GoPro Hero4 Silver/Black (but not Session)
- Garmin Virb X/XE
The following 360 cameras can be controlled from the Mapillary iOS app. Android support coming soon.
- LG360 cam (R105)
- Ricoh Theta S
- Open Spherical Camera (OSC) v1 and v2 compatible cameras
Web upload supports the following formats.
With GPS information in EXIF
- Photos in .jpeg format
- 360 photos in .jpeg format
With GPS information in .gpx
- Video in .mp4 format
- 360 video in .mp4 format
Contact us for importing other formats.
The following tools are available for integrating Mapillary viewing in your application.
- Embed code (HTML code)
- Vector and raster tiles
Data request are available in the following formats.
Contact us for other formats.
The following categories are available as image detections.
- Labelled regions (segmentation). Currently: Manmade Structure, Person, Road, Sidewalk, Sky, Terrain, Tree, Vegetation, Road User, Water, Traffic Light.
- Traffic signs (bounding box). Currently: Europe, US, Canada, Brazil, Australia.
The following categories are available as map objects.
- Traffic signs (map location). Currently: Europe, US, Canada, Brazil, Australia.